About AVAS CONSULTING
AVAS Consulting is a wholly owned AIP BOESS subsidiary.
We were born out of the recognition that African Agriculture and Food Production lacks and will flourish when human capacity, knowledge and funding is adequately channeled towards projects in the sector that will elevate outcomes.
We employ global best-in-class solutions to create platforms that benefit Farmers, Entrepreneurs, Institutions, Government, Women’s cooperatives and Young people. Our ambition is to elevate Africas latent advantages of land and abundance so that we not only feed ourselves, we can also develop stronger value chains to create commercial successes and export opportunities.
We have designed three proprietary platforms:.
• Business Tours, Training and Workshops
Working with Agritech Murcia, since 2021, we have travelled with over 100 entrepreneurs and young people as well as organisations like FEPSAN (Fertilizer Producers Suppliers Association of Nigeria) to the Iberian peninsular. Murcia has become one of the success stories of European Agriculture and are leading the world in Agritechnology. Our delegates continue to visit Murcian companies and facilities that inspire and encourage them to create world-class projects here in Africa.
We have assembled the best facilitators locally and globally to create workshops and training programs to achieve our aim of offering a world class menu of knowledge.
Attend one of our scheduled workshops all over Africa, take part in one of our Business Tours to some of the leading Agriculture and Food production projects in Europe or work with us to design a specific Workshop fit for your organization.
Our training and workshop menus include internet based courses, visits to the best learning institutions in the world or a hybrid to suit your specific needs and vary from short courses of a few days to several weeks on campus.
• Seminars, Conferences and Exhibition Events
Our AgriTalk brand specializes in creating subject specific seminars and conferences where global thought leaders present amazing topics on African Agriculture, Food production and Rural Development.
AgriTalk Conference Abuja April 2022 – themed ‘Advancing Nigeria’s Agriculture in the midst of conflict. The Nigerian Defence HQ was very well represented as was the Ministry of Agriculture and the Presidency. Along with other global experts, we heard interesting solutions on how Nigerias Agriculture can continue to flourish even in the midst of conflict and extremism.
The knowledge, networking and corporate visibility opportunities are a must for all those who are in anyway connected or wish to connect to Agri, Food and Rural Development on the African continent.
AVAS continues to assemble important sources of funding for the qualified Agri and Food production projects in Africa. Patient capital, funding rounds and development capital are possibilities. Our experts will discuss your projects and prepare your application to attract the ideal funding solution.
ABISA – Agri Business Investment Savings Account (Launch 2024)
- Is a Social Impact Enterprise service that will solve the problems that most MSME’s and SME’s have in the sector – which is knowledge and funding. ABISA will offer the dual component of Knowledge acquisition and Investment fund requirements, which any successful Agri Business needs.
- By working with clusters from recognized institutions training SME’s and MSME’s in Agri Business and Technology, the potential for ABISA, is providing a holistic approach and solution to those already facing challenges and others who need to navigate their way into the sector.
- The off-takers of ABISA will make contributions to their account over a period of time. We will work with the off-taker to determine when in the future they wish to launch their business. That business will be costed and they will start to make contributions into a dedicated account. During that period, we will curate a training program, which will prepare the client for the business – training from our modules/menu in all aspects of their proposed business.
Our Development agencypartner will provide matching funds for the subscribed MSME’S AND SME’S. Our partner agency will match the fund that the client contributes. This model is a platform that offers more chance that the proposed business will succeed. The client/off-taker has demonstrated skin-in-the-game by making financial contributions to the account and he/she has received the required training that will further guarantee success for the proposed business in a sector where business failure is high
ABISA will launch in 2024.
To express your interest complete this form and we will keep you updated.